How To: Fold your sheets



I don't know about ya'll, but I hate folding laundry. I have no problems washing and drying. Just folding and putting it away. It's almost become a joke in my family. And more than anything I hate folding sheets. Kid you not, my linen closet looks like something exploded in there. I'm awful about folding sheets, and then they are scattered everywhere. Today is Home Blessing Day with Flylady. First on the list, change the sheets. Except I can't find the matching sheets. In my desperation I googled how to fold sheets with the idea that I could redo my linen closet and found this amazing video on youtube. Not only do you learn how to fold your fitted sheets, but you fold your entire sheet set together and stack it nice and neat! What a win! So without further ado, here is this awesome tutorial vid, brought to you by 2bluelashes.

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
just your ordinary run of the mill mom of six, military wife and fitness freak. :)
contents © The Homefront Homemaker 2009. .